The Rhode Island “Concealed Carry Qualification” is required to apply for a R.I. Concealed Carry permit.
Qualification is 30 minutes long, pass/fail & allows for (20) practice shots and (30) qualification shots.
If needed one additional attempt to qualify will be available on that day & time (For an additional fee).
If unable to qualify on either attempt you must reschedule for another day (If desired).
Items to bring with you:
- Qualifying Pistol
- Ammunition (At least 50 rounds)
- R.I. Application (Printed & filled out)
Note: Firearm rentals are available for an additional fee.
- Qualification Fee: $50.00
- Second Attempt Fee (Optional): $20.00
- Firearm Rental Fee (Optional): $25.00